The elegant mahogany case and façade pipes are the sole remaining parts ofthe organ, built in around 1745 for the church and supplied by Thomas Griffin. Since Griffin was not an organ builder but acted as an intermediary, the actual builder of the Deptford organ is unknown. The style of the casework is typical of some other London organs of its period, and its original specification also closely follows organs of the Bridge, Byfield, and Jordan school. This is believed to have been:
The compass of the Great and Choir was GG/AA/CC/DD to d3, 52 notes, with G as an additional key below C and C# playing A. The Swell compass was from tenor g to d3, 32 notes.